Saturday, October 24, 2009

Chinatown Oct. 09

I went to Chinatown last weekend after church to get some goodies:





Here are some "Baked Pork Cokies", I should have gotten one but didn't. I'll get one tomorrow:



This is Ox-Tongue pastry, it's really yummy, like a fried doughnut with dough of a different texture in the middle that gets all crunchy and yummy when it's fried:



Some red bean mooncakes for the Chinese mid-October festival:





And I saw this in one of the bakeries too, it made me laugh:



I went to Stephan's place afterwards to eat my goodies and watch Appleseed. He's got the longest hair of anyone I know:



In Chinatown I bought some sweet pork buns and some pork with mustard greens, it was really yummy:



And an apple flavored drink with aloe vera chunks in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment