Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Casserole, patty melts and artichokes

I saw this on my way to work yesterday morning. I've never been able to get close enough to a live pigeon to take a good picture so I took a picture of a dead one instead :P



Here's my patty melt and artichokes. The patty melt was ok, but turned out more like a hamburger with rye bread for a bun than what I was expecting. Maybe thinner meat next time?:



The artichokes:



This old military vehicle was stopped at a light near my job last night:



Here's the view out the windows at work yesterday, I liked the contrast between the dark clouds and the sunlit trees:



And here's the pics of the chicken and ham casserole I made last night. I forgot to check if I had enough croutons and I didn't, so I sprinkled the last few with the crumbs in the bottom on top instead:



No comments:

Post a Comment