Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cell phones in church

This made me laugh :P

So I didn't get the laundry or the vacuuming done, but I cleaned off my desk, put the plants on it, took a nap, took a shower, put away some laundry, and made myself some toast with cheez-whiz for a goodnight snack. Here's what the bedroom looks like now that Mat's computer/playstation setup is in the livingroom (here's how it looked before):



My desk looks so empty! But it also looks a lot neater lol:



Here's Mat with his little jam-packed computer desk in the livingroom. I told him we should switch desks but he said mine wouldn't fit in the livingroom, although it would if he switched places with one of the couches:



And here's the makeshift curtains we put up tonight, I hadn't had any in the livingroom for over 2 years lol. I didn't really need them since I'm hardly ever in there:



Tomorrow after church I'm stopping at Chinatown again for some "Ox-Tongue" pastries and pork cookies, then we're gonna go exchange the wireless router we bought yesterday for another one because it doesn't work. Afterwards we're going to Ikea! I can't wait :D And hopefully tomorrow afternoon I'll have time to make that patty melt. Or maybe not, I'll probably have stuffed myself with Swedish food after the trip to Ikea :P And I still have some Dagwoods left over to finish soon too...

No comments:

Post a Comment