Taken from Kyriaki:
1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
Joined the Orthodox Church.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't think I made any, this year I think I might start making a budget.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
My baptism I guess.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I achieved something?
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not having loved my brother as myself.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Not really, a few colds.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
A few icons?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Food, rent, loan payments
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The first Skype get-together I attended, and the possibility of having my friend Kris over so he wouldn't have to spend Christmas alone.
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
I don’t know.
Compared to this time last year, are you:
18. Richer or poorer?
Probably poorer in money, richer in so many ways…
19. What do you wish you’d done more of?
20. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Wasting time on the internet at home.
21. How will you be spending Christmas?
Spent it at home in the country with family eating lots of good food :D
22. Did you fall in love in 2008?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Almost anything on the food channel
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
I’ve read too many good ones
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
I don't know
29. What did you want and not get?
I don't know
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 25. I went to work as usual, and got a gift basket from my parents and another from my boss.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
No idea. It was a good year.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Comfort as usual.
34. What kept you sane?
My life wasn't that crazy this year.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
For this Kyriaki has the same opinion as me: Since when do I care exactly?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
See previous response
37. Who did you miss?
A few of my friends that I don't see often
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I meet new people?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008:
Don't try to make deals with God.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
I can't think of anything, I don't listen to music often, but Kyriaki's reply fits well too: “Rich men have turned poor and gone away empty…but they that seek the Lord shall not be deprived of any good thing…”
Feast like a pirate, dine like a captain! – The Captain’s Boil - Think of the food scene in Montreal, what’s the first thing that comes to mind? Poutine? Smoked meat? Foie Gras? Those are a given. But do you ever stop ...
1 day ago