Sunday, May 2, 2010

Snowstorm, Chinese food, and the Biggest. Beanbag. Ever.

On Wednesday we had a random Snowstorm:



And today we had 24 degrees and sunshine. Go figure. The warmth was so nice though!

Yesterday I went to Steph's place and we watched some anime and had chinese food. Here's the Moo Shi Pork I ordered, it was nothing special. I wouldn't order it again:



Here's the moo shi pork and it's accoutrements:



And here's Steph and Cri digging in:



Last weekend Steph bought himself the Biggest. Beanbag. Ever.:





Me in it:



And Steph on me in it loll:



I had fun making Steph a samurai bun:



The samurai busy gaming:



And my other future roommate Christelle:



And that's all I have time to post for now cause it's 10:18 and I have to go to bed.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't know they still made beanbag chairs. I guess not every old hippie innovation has died. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. Am. So. Jealous!
    I want a beanbag chair just like that now! It looks like the perfect place to write or take a nap, lol.

    ReplyDelete