Friday, May 21, 2010

Polish Sausage

Last Friday after work I decided to stop at the little Polish charcuterie place near my job. I had been meaning to go there for a while now, and I'm kicking myself for not having gone before now! Mainly for the most amazing breakfast sausages EVER.

Here's the shop:







Apparently they're Habs fans too:



I got all sorts of yummy stuff. Some crunchy sugar-powdered flaky pastries, they were addictive:





Some choucroute, delicious:



Some beef goulash, which I haven't tried yet:





Meat pate, delicious:



Lemon cheese pastry, not that great:



The AMAZING breakfast sausage:



Kielbasa, yummy:





And heres the breakfast I made myself the next morning:



I'm gonna go back there tomorrow for more breakfast sausages to bring to Steph's this weekend, I can't wait :D

Edit: The goulash was very yummy, although a bit salty so I'd recommend serving it with potatoes or something instead of on it's own like I did, it was just meat and broth in the can.

No comments:

Post a Comment