Thursday, May 27, 2010

Buns, Picks and other stuff

I went to both Buns and Picks today. It was my first time going to Buns, and it's delicious:





Then I stopped back at Picks for a Kogo:



Here's a kind of flower at the grocery store that I had never seen before:



A mural on the wall next to a torn-down building. I wonder how long ago it was that a pack of 20 smokes was 25 cents?



And here's the delicious roast boar that Steph made on Monday night:





We had been having a couple of days of really hot weather and finally had a thunderstorm to cool things of yesterday. Except it suddenly turned into a flash monsoon for about 5 minutes:



During the monsoon:



And after:



We lost the power for a few minutes, and this morning I saw some downed power lines and broken tree branches lying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment