Friday, September 4, 2009

Tomagoyaki, MOS, and labor day weekend plans

Here's the tomagoyaki I made last weekend, it was crispy and brown in the middle and soft on the outside, but still yummy. I'm going to try it again sometime at home:





This week was the usual, go to work, come home, eat, do evening routine, go to bed early. On Wednesday night Mat went to pick up his brother since he'll be staying with us for a few days.

It has begun, MOS 2009:



Tonight I'm home alone and bored. Mat's gone for the weekend to visit his daughter, and I don't feel like starting on the housework tonight. Tomorrow night I'm going to my friend Stephan's birthday dinner at l'Auberge du Dragon Rouge, a midieval restaurant. Sunday and Monday no plans aside from church Sunday morning. It's so nice to have the air conditioner off finally! Mat and me have drastically different internal thermostats so the a/c is running 24/7 even though it's only 24 during the day and goes down to 15 at night.

I can't wait till my allergies go away so I can stop taking allergy pills, they make me tired and lazier than usual lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment