Friday, September 25, 2009

Chocolate bacon and other stuff

It was ok but I'd like to retry it with thick-cut bacon and different chocolate. I used semi-sweet chocolate chips, the chocolate ended up tasting a bit bitter, I'm going to retry with some american chocolate from the chocolate shop where I used to work. Oh, and definitely some saran wrap under the bacon strips next time! I had to chisel them off bit by bit from the plate after...






Some new pics of MOS:





And some candy made from violets supposedly that a coworker brought from france:



1 comment:

  1. The chocolate dipped bacon I have heard of before and I just might be tempted... it's starting to sound like it just might be rather amazing. Still thinking about the candied violets. They would look good sprinkled on a salad!!

    ReplyDelete