Sunday, September 20, 2009

Church and dinner

Took this at church this morning:



Here's what I made for dinner, some cheese salad with a mix of 5 herb and cheese caesar dressing, salt, and a TON of white pepper, which turned out absolutely delicious:



And leftover beef patty with bacon and plain brown rice:



After church today I went to the mall to look for a pepper grinder, and shopped around, the cheapest I could find was $5, so I decided to wait to buy one. So this evening for dinner I got out my hammer and smashed a few grains in a plate for my salad :D

Apparently Mat's brother Max is coming back for a few days again. He'll arrive tonight. I spent all afternoon cleaning, my apartment is looking a lot better! The window with my plants hadn't been done in ages, it looks so nice now :) I'll have to take a picture tomorrow. After dinner I'm going to put away the clean clothes and try to find space to put away all the junk lying around in the livingroom before Max get's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment