Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Apple pie, sunset and fall leaves

Here's Mat and Licorice the other day. It's his 29th birthday on Sunday, I can't wait:D I have a few surprises planned, but unfortunately for whoever reads this I can't talk about them cause he might read it too :P I'll make sure to post pics and videos though!



We did a huge cleanup of the wiring behind our computer desk on Sun. afternoon, it's so nice now!





Here's the sunset after the rain in the parking lot of the Maxi yesterday evening:



Some more apple pie I made last night:



And wet leaves on the sidewalk on the way to work this morning:











On the bus on the way home from work tonight I was thinking to myself about why I keep this blog. I guess it's basically a documentation of my life to show my kids when they get older, and look back at myself as well. That and I like taking pictures of things and I have to put them somewhere! :P

2 comments:

  1. It's cold and rainy here and it was the piece of pie that caught my attention. In my mind it was hot and the smell of cinnamon scented the air. It's nearly lunch time can't you tell lol...

    ReplyDelete