Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Here's a view of a small bay in St-Anne-de-Bellevue I took on the way to Abbott for Scott's b-day party:



The sunset last Friday:



Mat, Scott and Shelley, Scott came over last week to pick up the last of his stuff:



Buffalo wings and corn patties with cheese. The corn patties are super easy to make, just mix 1 bag of crushed up soda crackers with 1 can of creamed corn, and then spoon into a pan, flatten and fry:





The kids playing in the yard as seen from my balcony:

2 comments:

  1. Boy...am I getting hungry to see this...
    The Christian Icons I see on your header picture look just like ours, here in Romania. We have lots of monasteries here.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    Hopefully I'll get the chance to visit them someday!

    ReplyDelete