Monday, September 7, 2009

Steph's B-day at l'Auberge du Dragon Rouge 2009

Saturday I went to the grocery store to get the stuff to make some cheesy poofs and brownies for Steph, and then spent the afternoon baking, and left at 5pm to go join the gang at l'Auberge du Dragon Rouge (midieval restaurant) for Steph's birthday dinner. Upon arrival, I was first greeted by Christelle, who gave me a huge bear hug, and then I went and gave Steph his present and a hug and said hi to everyone else. We were all 16 of us waiting outside for the previous group to leave so we could go in, and I talked with Tiffany and Cristelle while we waited. Cri had brought a bottle of doctored apple juice, which turned out to not even be apple juice at all, but a mix of vodka, peach schnapps, and root beer lol. So I had some and then told her to keep it cause I wanted to leave her some, to which she replied "that's why I brought some reserves!" and showed me a grocery bag with 1L of vodka, 13oz of peach schnapps, and a 2L of root beer :P So we drank, and waited, and talked, and drank, and waited, and talked some more, and finally got in after about an hour, by which time we were quite tipsy lol. So we spent the evening there eating and drinking and having fun, the food was great, we ordered the "feast" which was a huge roasting pan full of sausages, duck legs, other yummy stuff, potatoes and veggies, which we all served ourselves from. Me, Tiffany and Steph left at about midnight after we had finished off the alcohol, and we brought the quite sopped Steph home, and Tiff left and I stayed and talked with Steph till 4 am or so (it was about 2 when we arrived) and then crashed on his couch. I woke again at 6am feeling horrible, and got up and drank some water and went back to bed and tossed and turned till 8am or so, when I fell back asleep. I woke again at 9 feeling a whole lot better and talked with Steph's roommate Dew about the evening, and then called Mat to tell him all about it as well, then left for church at about 10am. After church I came home and flopped in front of my computer for the rest of the afternoon, and made some bacon and eggs for breakfast at around 3pm lol. At 5 I took a nap till 7, and when I woke at 7 Mat surprised me by showing up, he was supposed to stay at his dad's place till today. I had a good 10 hours of sleep last night, and this morning his boss called him in to work, and I went to help out so he could leave earlier. After work we visited his mom, then went to eat lunch at the Shish Poulet, and arrived home at about 3:30 and I've been on the computer since then resizing and fixing up all 55 pictures and uploading them. Now I just have to watch and upload the videos. Tonight will be going to bed early! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment