Monday, September 21, 2009

The joys of sibling rivalry

Lol I was just on the phone with Mat telling him to try the apple pie I made. He said he didn't want to, he didn't like apple pie, so I replied neither did I but this recipe I actually liked, to which he replied again that no, he didn't like apple pie, and so on and so forth. Finally I heard his younger brother say in the background "apple pie? can I have some?" to which Mat replied "No! I'm eating the pie!" lolllllll. I would have been rolling on the floor in tears of laughter if I hadn't been at work. As it was I had to be satisfied with barely smothered guffaws while hoping that my coworkers weren't staring at me. Well, I found the trick to make him eat the pie: offer it to his brother first!! :P I said goodbye through giggles soon after, as he wasn't very inclined to make much conversation after that (that and the fact that he was gaming).

No comments:

Post a Comment