Friday, September 25, 2009

New member at Foodie Blogroll

I've been added as a member at Foodie Blogroll (see also widget on the left) today. When I went on their homepage I saw an article saying that they were welcoming their 5000th blog. I clicked on the link to check in case by any chance it was me (and they had forgotten to mention it somehow in the welcome email I got), and coincidentally the 5000th blog is Cooking With Sara, and Sara happens to be my name as well, spelled the same and all :P So if you like food and blogging go check it out and add your blog if you want.

I'm also a member of the Orthodox Christian Bloggers group on Blogcatalog, now I just have to create an Orthodox Foodie blogroll:P

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Sara! It is great to have you as part of The Foodie Blogroll! I love Montreal. My husband I enjoy going there at least once a year.

    ReplyDelete