Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Trotter Terrine

I can't wait to make this! I'm even wondering if I can bring the ingredients and make it at my father-in-law's place this weekend... no actually I'll most likely be at my parents place Sunday afternoon so I'll make it there instead. Actually no... in re-reading the recipe it seems impossible to do at my parents place in only one afternoon since it's a multi-stage recipe with overnight chilling and whatnot. So I'll have to wait till next week then, or the week after cause I won't be able to make it to Chinatown this weekend for the trotters if I go north. I don't know how late the stores are open in Chinatown during the week... I'd be tempted to go and check tonight... wait no I'm out of cash till Friday. Sigh. Next week it is then, hoping the stores will be open late. The weekend of the first I'm taking my extra vacation day off to go to my parents place for 3 days since it's the feast day of St-Seraphim (my mom's parish, where I was baptized and go to church when I visit my parents). Maybe I should wait and make it at my parents place then? My mother might refuse to let me use her kitchen again though, I'd have to get permission in advance (she gets stressed out easily). Either way I can't wait to make it, it sounds AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment