Friday, July 10, 2009

Argh Photobucket!

Ok for some reason Photobucket is being stupid and not letting me post a slideshow of the Tamtam pictures I took last Sunday. Anyways they're here.

Mat is gone to see friends tonight, then his daughter tomorrow at his dad's place, then he's sleeping over at his dad's place and coming back on Sunday at I don't know what time. I don't have anything much planned for this weekend except maybe do laundry and go to the Tamtam as usual if the weather is nice.

Here's Licorice looking cute:






Here's Mat in the car after he picked me up at the Longueuil metro last Sunday afternoon on the way to his mom's place:



Here's what I had for dinner that day:





And here's his mom's cute little miniature yorkshire terrier Mésanges, she's blind but can still see silhouettes and get around quite well with her excellent sense of hearing and smell:





Here's what I made for dinner on Wednesday, the broccoli and seafood stir-fry:





And a cute little cooked baby octopus (a lot better than eating live squirming ones lol):





Here's my roommate Scott yesterday:



Here's what Mat had for dinner yesterday. It's a Quebecois dish I assume, I don't know if people eat this in the rest of Canada or the States, here it's called a hot chicken sandwich. Mat says it's supposed to be made like this (I wouldn't know, my parents didn't make this when I was a kid and it's not really on my repertoire of dishes I eat), with just chicken between two slices of bread beside a pile of fries, plain brown gravy sauce on top of it all then reheated-in-a-pan-with-butter canned green peas on top of the sandwich. If I ever made this for myself I'd omit the fries and green peas, change the sauce for 3-pepper or mushroom, and add LOTS of bacon and cheese! loll:



Here's what I made myself with leftover fries, Wafu sauce and spices:

No comments:

Post a Comment