Thursday, July 9, 2009

Great car article

I laughed my ass off at this! :P

*heaves a huge sigh of relief* I just finished a 30 minute supercomplicated call with a client at work. This is especially long considering the average length of calls I get at work are 35-40 seconds long.

The chinese brown sauce turned out yummy, if too salty. I made veggies and mixed seafood stir-fry to put it on, and it was really good. I have lovely pictures of a frozen baby octopus to put up later along with other pics :P I cooked till about 10pm last night so that's why I didn't have the chance to put any up yesterday.

Mat is coming to pick me up after work in exchange for me making dinner lol. Which is fine with me cause I was planning on making dinner anyways :P Break in 3 minutes. I can't wait for this day to be over!

1 comment: