Saturday, July 4, 2009

Cats, dogs, church, people, food, and more dogs

Here's the pictures of what I wrote about here, and a few more.

Mat and the cats at home last Thursday:





Sambuca:



Licorice:



Saw this on the highway on the way to Mat's dad's place last Friday:



Lol someone put a stuffed animal on their truck:



Here's Mat and his daughter at Mat's dad's place on Saturday:







Here's the road on the way back from St-Norbert on Sunday morning:





A poppy in the garden at my parents place:



The Kursk Root Icon that was at St. Nicholas weekend before last was at another ROCOR church in Rawdon last weekend, we went to venerate it after the liturgy at St. Seraphim:



Here's the ROCOR church in Rawdon:







After church me and Mat stayed a while at my parents and then left to go back to Montreal, and stopped at Dew's place to try some of the rum he brought back from Cuba, here's Dew and Mat on the roof of his building:



Then we went back to Mat's mom's place, where he'll be staying for another week, here's his mom, Chloe and Mesanges:



Here's the amazing fries I made on Monday:



Here's the little doggies on Canada Day (Wednesday)



Some of my MIL's Remy Martin we had to celebrate. It was written Champagne Cognac on the bottle so I thought it was Champagne, and poured half a wine glass full, then realized it was Cognac loll so I had to dilute it 50/50 with 7-Up and even then Mat wouldn't drink it :P :





Mat and Chloe:



Mat and the girls:



Last night I stuck Mésanges in my hood for fun, and she seemed to like it there:



Here she is gnawing on Toby's bone, which is almost bigger than her lolll:



Here's me with Mésanges in my hood, Chloé in my vest, and Toby sitting beside me. This is the one shot I have with all 3 dogs because the first one Mésanges fell out of my hood (poor thing! she was ok though :) just before the timer went off on the camera, and the last one I forgot to hold onto Toby's collar so he decided to lie down lol. I want to try it again today outside on the deck to have better light so they won't be blurry:

No comments:

Post a Comment