Monday, July 13, 2009

New favourite website

There, I fixed it.

I have my own pic to submit:



I had just moved in with a friend in 2003 and had no computer desk so I managed with a couple of cardboard boxes and the siding from one computer with another computer and some more boxes to put my mouse on. It did topple once but luckily the monitor fell both on my foot and a kleenex box so neither the monitor or my foot broke lol. Luckily I got a secondhand ramshackle desk (a.k.a. card table, actually it's surprising it actually held up to the weight of the monitor lol) to myself in a corner of the livingroom a few weeks later :P



And no the black walls in the first pic weren't mine, they were my roommates :P Actually the friend I moved in with is the only friend who I have gone to school with, dated, lived with, AND worked with (not all at once though lol):P

No comments:

Post a Comment