Friday, July 17, 2009

ROFL!!!

Disclaimer: moderate amounts of alcohol were involved in the following events.

Ok I just laughed harder than I've laughed in months! XD It was an accumulation of events: first I saw this, laughed my ass off, then when I went gasping to tell my roommate Scott to go look at it he says "ok Sara, you REALLY have to get yourself a new laugh!!" and I replied (still gasping for air) "why? what's wrong with it?" and he said "it scares the shit out of me!" I said "what? seriously? why?" Scott: "cause it's just shrieking!" me: laughing even harder now, and he kept talking saying "yeah, I'm just sitting here playing my games and then out of nowhere I hear this sound and just about jump out of my skin and wonder what the hell was THAT!?!, and then realize that you're laughing!" me: laughing fit to pee myself by this time, doubled over trying to hobble my way over to Mat in the bedroom to tell him all this, once I catch my breath.

My mom always used to tell me to stop my cackling when I read funny books late at night lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment