Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cleaning, rain, cats and food

This morning I got woken up by the phone at 7:45. I stayed in bed till about 9am or so, and got up and took a shower, did the dishes, started some laundry, brushed the cats, vacuumed, then went on the internet a bit. It was cloudy this morning, and then it poured all afternoon.



At 4:30 the rain stopped so I went to the store to get the ingredients for the cheesy poofs, brownies, and olive and herb focaccia I'm gonna make tomorrow :D I also picked up some fresh local strawberries at $1.99/basket!





Here's Sambuca watching the birds dodge raindrops from just inside the door to my balcony:



And Licorice on Mat, she always settles down on his belly when he sits like that in front of the computer :P





For dinner I'm gonna make myself a tuna sandwich and roasted red pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment