Sunday, May 24, 2009

Shish Poulet and Smokemeat Pete's

Me and my new roommate and friend Scott went to eat at the Shish Poulet on Newman yesterday, it was sooo good! Here's Scott's plate of shish taouk (chicken):



Scott:



The inside of the Shish Poulet:





Here's a fermented milk drink that they had in the fridge with the soft drinks that I decided to try, it tastes like salty yoghurt, I found it ok:



And my delicious charcoal-grilled lamb sandwich with potatoes and garlic sauce, the only drawback was that the lamb had a lot of chewy fat in it, next time I'll ask for lean meat:



Afterwards we went back to my place for a while before leaving again, we listened to trance on di.fm while I sat in my bed and enjoyed the sunshine, I was in SUCH a good mood :D



Licorice enjoyed the sunshine with me:





Then we left, Scott to go to his friend's place, and me to meet up with Mat at the Longueuil Metro, took this while waiting for Mat at the metro:



We went to eat at Smokemeat Pete's (best smoked meat ever!!!) later on, here's the view of downtown Montreal from the Champlain bridge on the way there:





Here's a corner of the terrace outside:





My plate:



The restaurant:



The beautiful sunset I got a glimpse of out the back window of the car on the way back, I have to go to St-Anne's sometime soon to watch the sunset from the end of the wharf, it's so beautiful:

1 comment: