Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A good article

About Arab Christians.

Last night me and Scott went to the movies to watch Crank 2 with one of his friends, but it wasn't playing any more. I was so dissapointed, I nearly went home, finally flipping a coin to decide whether or not to stay and ended up staying to watch Night at The Museum 2 at the Imax, it was ok. I'll rent Crank 2 when it comes out.

Tonight I have to go to the mall to get my phone checked because this morning when I got up there was no signal, which lasted till about noon, when the battery suddenly died, when it had been full earlier. I have something else unpleasant to do but I'll talk about that later.

Nothing much else to say, I'm bored out of my mind between calls at work, it seems like I've seen everything there is to see on the internet. I've gone through my list of usual sites 3 times already. Blah. I need to find something good to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment