Sunday, May 10, 2009

Atwater Market Pt. 2

At the fishmonger:



The market:



Where I was hoping to get some Iberico de Bellota:



My favourite cheese place, Le Paradis du Fromage, with a special of 3 cheeses for $11.99:



Any 3 from these two fridges:





The olives and other stuff at the same place:



A cake at Premiere Moisson inside the market:



Usually I don't like stuffed peppers, but these ones I think I'd like! Lolll :



When I got to the other end the sun had finally peeked out:



Here's something weird I found in the Fromagerie Atwater:



The blue cow beside the fridge where they keep the cassoulet and fresh milk cheeses:



The fridge where they keep the Spanish hams:



Some pretty cheeses:







The Fromagerie Hamel, they didn't have any either, but told me to call on Tuesday to ask the lady who orders the meat when they'd get some:



The sign on the counter about Jamon Iberico de Bellota:



Atwater Ave:



At Metro Lionel-Groulx:









The cheeses I bought at Le Paradis du Fromage:



The Serrano:





No comments:

Post a Comment