Thursday, May 7, 2009

Best Caesar Dressing?

I happened upon this recipe for roast leg of lamb just now, that uses anchovies, which gave me the idea to make my own Caesar dressing. Not just make it though, to collect a bunch of dressing recipes and make them all and see which one is best. I might have to try two at a time and compare, and then have semi-finals and finals to determine which one I like best. Or maybe not, it would be a lot easier to just compare a bunch of recipes and see which one sounds yummiest. I'll find a few recipes and check them out and we'll see which will win out: my laziness or my zeal for finding THE best Caesar dressing out there lol. If I can find something that approximates the Caesar dressing they have at Scores I'll be happy.

3 comments:

  1. O Great Red Chocolate One:

    I am planning to make a Mother's Day Cake. I intend to so one of those fluffy Austrian Style Chocolate Cakes with Cherry Jam for filling, whipped cream for icing, and a shot of liquor. I also plan to incorporate a rose into the cake as decoration.

    Any Sugggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol what makes you think I know anything about cakes? Actually I'm not big on them. Google? Invent one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, that sounds a bit like something Dalia would say...

    ReplyDelete