Saturday, October 18, 2008

Afternoon in Rez

So I'm at Scott's place now, this morning I woke up at 10:15, and 5 minutes later my neighbor started playing what sounded like a cd of 101 Cheesiest Love Songs Ever, a mix of country and 50's style music.

So I got up and got dressed and went to get some cat food which I had forgotten last night. My cats were bugging me about it this morning. Then I came over here, and had breakfast and read a bit on the way. Now we've been sitting around munching chicken kickers and soup and playing video games, I think we're watching some anime/movie later. I don't know yet whether I'm sleeping over here tonight. I took some pictures of Scott and Matthew and his roommate Dave, but I can't upload them cause I don't feel like looking for the cable to his camera.

I'm gonna go flop on the couch for a while now. I should have brought the cable to my own camera...

2 comments:

  1. Get a pocket sized card reader. they're usually only about 20 USD and should be carried at your local camera shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up just taking pictures with my own camera, gonna upload them in a minute :P

    ReplyDelete