Monday, October 13, 2008

Friends, BBQ'ed turkey, and stuff.

So. Yesterday I got up right before church, then at church felt really horrible for a while. There was a russian priest replacing Fr. Pau, and at the end of the liturgy I was waiting for him to finish his announcements so we could venerate the cross and leave, but apparently he decided to launch into his homily (I was wondering why they had skipped it earlier...), and I was feeling dizzy and sick to my stomach halfway through, so I had to go sit down, despite worrying about people thinking I wasn't being polite lol. I started feeling better after I sat down. Being totally beat from all the work the day before didn't help either. Afterwards I made it home and changed into pyjama pants and laid on the couch under a blanket for a while and felt a lot better after.

At around 1:30 I had lunch before my dad drove my sister and me to my sister's friends place so I could meet her mom. My sister wanted to bring her friend to my place before, but her mom didn't want to let her cause she didn't know me. So now they'll both be able to come over soon.

After visiting her friends mom we went to the village and did some errands, then came home and I made some bbq'ed turkey legs and spaghetti squash for dinner, and went on the internet while the food was cooking. After dinner I took an hour or so to install a magnetic latch on the closet doors in my room (more of a closet itself lol but I like it), then found some old clothes Janina (the previous owner of my parents house, they just moved in this summer after she died and her son decided to sell the house)had left in the closet, and tried them on for fun. There was a plain black shin-length skirt and a poofy cream blouse with lace on the collar and cuffs, my mom said I looked like a 1950's schoolmarm lol. So I took some pictures for the fun of it, I'll upload them later this evening when I get home around 8:30 or so. I can't wait to get paint shop pro installed on the computer at my parents place!

After that I helped my sister install Secret of the Solstice on the computer, which took forever, and then tried playing a while and got fed up and went to bed at around midnight.

I got woken up by my bladder this morning after dreaming about being at Abbott (the college I went to) and being late for work while looking for a bathroom, and then watched some tv with my sister and made fried roast beef leftovers for breakfast.
My bus leaves at 5:50 this afternoon. I'm gonna go get dressed and paint the closet doors in my closet/room and leave the computer to my dad now.

No comments:

Post a Comment