Friday, October 10, 2008

New layout! Woohoo!

I made my blog all pretty now! :D I found a really really useful tutorial (which I can't link to right now cause the blogger help page just won't load for some reason) on how to edit the html in the template to make my blog wider, which was really annoying me since my laptop at home is a widescreen, I didn't make it so much wider that you can't see the whole thing on a normal monitor though.

So last night I went to the Eurodel and bought a ton of yummy food to bring home, lots of herring, tea, bread, sausages, instant soups and gingerbread doughnut holes (at least they taste and look like that, there's no english or french on the packaging). Then I dragged all that home and sorted it out ready to be packed today. I had one full bag of stuff in the fridge, and two other bags with other stuff. I ended up putting the bag from the fridge in my bookbag and the two others in a big green recycling bag. I can't wait to get home tonight and try those sausages!!! I think I got 4 or 5 different kinds lol. I looove trying new foods.

*sings* I'll be home toniiight, I'll be home toniiight, I'll be home toniiight...

I hope today goes by fast!

After I got home, I had the best perogies in the world for dinner, and spent an hour or so online fiddling with my blog to get it right. I managed to get packed and ready by 10, so I won't be so tired today for once. That'll be nice.

Ugh. Nothing to do. I think I'll go read some more blogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment