Saturday, October 11, 2008

Food, dog, wood, fire, TIRED

Last night I got to my parent's place at around 8:30, we had 3 different kinds of sausage and 2 different kinds of herring and rye bread and celebration(brand)cookies. Then I showed my parents some pictures on the internet, my dad gave me a cute cat teapot he bought me, and then I talked with my mom for a while, then went on the internet some more, and ended up going to bed at around 2:30am. Today I got up around 10:00am, and made mishmash(fried sausages, onion, bacon, tomatoes, and eggs all mixed together, my dad saw some guy at a restaurant making it on tv once) for breakfast. After breakfast I went biking with Alaska(my husky), took some pictures and transferred them to my dad's computer, helped my dad chop wood, then made fried leftover roast beef and potatoes for dinner for me and my sister.

As I sit here my sister(12) is whining and crying cause the PVR isn't working.

After dinner we started a bonfire with all the branches we picked up from the yard last fall. I cooked bacon on a stick and drank spruce beer and my sister had marshmallows and my dad had a .5 beer and poked at the fire. We finally came in from the bonfire at about 10pm. I'm totally beat from chopping wood and putting branches on the fire all evening lol. And I got to try out my dad's webcam for the first time since he finally has high speed internet now! But Kris is busy playing WoW, and the stupid spacebar on this keyboard doesn't work half the time(which is incredibly annoying!) and I have to go take a shower and get to bed so I won't be dead tired at church tomorrow :P I'm so glad the church is only a 5-min. walk away from my parent's place now!
Ok I'm off. Goodnight.

P.S.
I tried editing my pictures on the stupid editing software that came with this computer, and you can't even sharpen images with the trial(and they need sharpening after resizing, which is kind of useful for 8mp pictures!), so I click to upgrade, and it says "this upgrade is no longer available" Grrr. I have to ask Steph to burn a cd with Paint Shop Pro on it to install here.

No comments:

Post a Comment