Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sleep, food and cats.

So what have I done today?
Sometime after posting this morning's entry, I crashed in bed, probably around 1 or 2pm. My mom called and woke me at 3:30, and after hearing my mumbled reply, said she'd call later. Thankfully I fell asleep again and woke up at 6pm, and made this for dinner, perogies and spinach. I bought the perogies at a european grocery near my place, they're called Pelmeni Sibirian, and they're the most amazing things ever. They have pork, beef, onion and herbs in them, they sell them frozen. And yes I could have put less butter on the spinach lol, I tend to measure incorrectly :P :



And since the compulsive photographer in me couldn't be happy with just one picture in today's post, I took two quick snapshots of my two cats as I sit here:





Yes I sleep with a teddy bear. It's my heirloom bear. I got him when I was 3 and I'm gonna give him to my grandkids!

2 comments: