Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Boredom.

St-John of Kronstadt: My Life in Christ is a brick. I read a few pages this morning, but it's obviously not easy reading. I think I might read a page or two per day along with something else. Right now I'm tired and didn't feel like reading it any more. I should have brought Lives of Married Saints with me to work as well.

I'm booooored.
And I forgot my nasal cortisone at home this morning so I dunno if I should just stop it now or what, I think it's been two weeks that I've been taking it now? I'm afraid my cough will come back though. I seem to notice it getting worse as soon as I stop taking it. I dunno. We'll see.

Ugh I'm dead tired now. Why am I tired!? I went to bed at 9:25 for once!! And I didn't take forever to get to sleep either... I was less tired than this the other day when I went to bed at 10:30 or so. At least I don't have it anywhere near as bad as this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment