Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pictures!

So! Amidst my laziness and other things, I got a few pictures fixed up, and with Eric's help got myself a shiny new Desert Calling button!

Here's the office where I work after 5pm (click for fullview):



Here's the view from the window:







Now I just have to download Skype so I can join in on the friday evening DC get-togethers.

*skips off to download Skype while she ignores the cleaning to be done*

I just realized I need a headset for that. Do I really want to buy one??? Hmmm...

*skips off to clean while pondering the merits of buying a headset*

3 comments:

  1. Good headsets start around 20USD. We start around 9:30 pm Central time every friday. Just send a skype IM to kd5tmu around that time, since I usually host it. We look forward to having you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, pictures! Your office looks really nice. Also rainy days are the best! I think that it is awesome that you are joining in the Skype festivities. It is a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok cool, yeah I'll stop at the mall tomorrow or friday for that then :)

    ReplyDelete