Thursday, October 30, 2008

Food, cats, food on cats, weather, and coworkers.

So today was mostly grey and routine. I don't have much to say. I went and bought 3 kinds of hummus and 2 kinds of bread to dip for the potluck lunch tomorrow. And some Aioli french mayo, Artichoke and Asiago dip, and Crack Cookies (they are that addictive).

So I was (actually) lazy for once making dinner, all I did was open the jar of dip, grab some bread, and eat! I don't think it gets lazier than that unless you're in the hospital with an IV in your arm! Lolll:P Oh sorry I forgot I poured myself a glass of milk... I guess that makes it slightly less lazy.

So here's the dip, I love this stuff!:



And here's the cookies. Pecans are my favourite nuts, the only thing that could make these even better would be bits of crunchy homemade caramel added in the dough. Maybe.:





As I was sitting there eating I was dropping crumbs all over the cat in my lap (Licorice), and I had a silly idea, why don't I drop the whole cookie and take a picture! Lol:

She didn't notice at first:



Then I point the cookie out to her, at which point she tests to see if it's yummy:



And then decides it's not interesting, I had to snap my fingers in the air to get her to turn her head for this pic:



Then she got fed up and jumped off my lap, and I decided to see what Sambuca would say of a cookie on her lol.

Her first reaction was "WHY are you putting FOOD on me?!?":



Then promptly "Ok I've had enough of this!":



Lolll. Yes I'm slowly turning into a little old crazy cat lady :P

Today was supposed to be partly sunny, but I didn't see a single ray of sunshine all afternoon till about 5pm.

This was at 3:20:



Then finally the first weak rays poked out of the clouds just before the sun started setting:





And here's one of my coworkers in another department, he saw me with my camera out and said "Hey Sara! I'm ready!" lolll, then complained that his teeth were drying out while held his smile as I fiddled with my camera :P:



Wow it's already 9:22. I have to go to bed!

2 comments:

  1. A little "coucou" of a french orthodox.
    Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
    Seigneur Jésus Christ, Fils de Dieu, aie pitié de moi, pécheur.
    Domine Jesu Christe, Fili Dei, miserere mei, peccatoris.

    ReplyDelete