Monday, April 12, 2010

Smoked salmon, imitation mustard and sugar pie

Man am I ever tired today. I shouldn't have gone to bed at midnight lol. Oh well I have another chance at making it to bed early so I won't be tired tomorrow. On Saturday I left at around 3pm to go to Stephan's place to watch some anime and have dinner. We went to the grocery store first, and got some amazing smoked salmon to have on bagels with cream cheese, and I also found some light tamari, imitation mustard lol, and some delicious canned cod liver. And there was lots of other stuff I wanted to buy too but I was on a budget. I can't wait to move in with him, I love that grocery store :P The imitation mustard was delicious. We also got an interesting sugar pie, which was delicious.











No comments:

Post a Comment