Thursday, April 15, 2010

A REAL Chinese Restaurant!!!

Ok so I was browsing on Chowhound and came across this thread about "Fantastic Big Flat Lamb Noodle Soup in Verdun" so of course I clicked on it and am I ever glad I did! After reading the descriptions of the food there I decided that I had to go there tonight after work. My interest in REAL Chinese food has grown a lot over the past year or two after all I've read about the wonders of the real stuff instead of the north-americanized version. And I have to try sichuan peppers sometime, I'm very curious as to what this numbing-yet-spicy flavor will be like!

Of course I read this thread too, which had been mentioned in the first one, and I'm gonna go there too sometime. Maybe even this weekend! I'm also very curious as to the mini-conglomeration of chinese stores and restaurants that is apparently forming in Verdun. I'll have to check them all out soon!

Wow I'm so excited, I can't wait! :D:D:D:D

I called Mat on my break at 4 and he's gonna come pick me up at work so we'll go eat there together. He's totally not a real chinese food fan, he kept asking me "Will they have egg rolls and fried rice?" I told him I wasn't sure, but I'm guessing they have rice at least lol. I'm gonna make sure to order the famous soup, the daoko chicken and maybe some dumplings too.

Now I just have to check my bank account to see how much I can buy lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment