Sunday, January 31, 2010

Chinatown Jan. 17, 2010

Here are some pictures I took last time I went to Chinatown. These ones were at Harmonie bakery. I was lucky to get this pic because as I was paying at the counter a girl with a big camera came and tried to take a picture but when they saw her they told her not to take pictures:





These ones I don't remember which bakery. I love engrish lol:







I did a comparison of the egg tarts sold at Harmonie and Callia, and I couldn't tell the difference in the flavor. But the ones at Harmonie are larger, and therefore floppier when you take them out of the tin, so not as easy to eat by hand. And the pastry wasn't as flaky. But I still found them both delicious:





Here's a bbq'ed pork pastry I got at I don't remember which bakery, it was delicious:





I got some small seaweed sheets. I love to munch on these:







And of course some more Furikake:



I can't wait to go back for more of those egg tarts. They're addictive!

No comments:

Post a Comment