Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas 2009 pt. 2

Here are the pics I took during our visit to Mat's dad's place on the 25th for Christmas dinner. When we arrived the gifts were out:



And the table was set:



We opened some gifts:





Then had some delicious turkey with all the trimmings, and wine:





I ended up staying over for the night after my dad and my sister left. On the 26th me, Mat and his daughter went to my parents place for a few hours to visit and also so I could pick up my stuff to sleep over at Mat's dad's place with him again that night. We had originally intended to go to a party that my dad's family was having, but ended up not going because of the usual Christmas freezing rain. It seems that every year we get freezing rain around Christmas over here lol. On the 27th we left his dad's place earlier than we had planned at around 2pm to bring Mat's daughter back to her mom's place and drive all the way back to Montreal. I was sick with a cold and slept most of the way there, then fell in bed and slept more when we got home. I slept most of the day on the 28th too, then had to work the 29th, 30th, and 31st, but the 31st I got let off early at noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment