Saturday, January 16, 2010

Best.Chicken.Sandwich.Ever.





First I took 2 HEAPING teaspoons of mayo (the real stuff, you hear? none of that miracle whip or "mayonnaise-type dressing"!), and mixed it with a pinch or two of salt, some freshly ground white pepper, and some chopped dried rosemary. I let that sit in the fridge for an hour or so to let the rosemary infuse the mayo. Then I cut my rosemary pizza in half vertically, and put one half aside for later. Then I took the remaining half and brushed off the excess rosemary, then cut it in half again horizontally, and spread the mayo on the inside of each slice. Then on one half I put some thick-cut, slowly fried bacon, sliced cooked chicken breast and mozzarella slices. Then I broiled it in the toaster oven till the cheese started to bubble. Then I put the other half on top, sliced it in half again vertically, and (after taking a dozen pictures with greasy fingers while drooling) devoured it. It was AMAZING!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Greetings from Norway!
    I'm so glad I suddenly fell over ur blog, its great! You have really inspired me in making food out of the things you have!

    Got to love this blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you for the kind comments :) You too!

    ReplyDelete