Monday, January 4, 2010

I feel like this bug...

...and today is the kitty about to eat me alive.

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


WARNING: caffeine-fuelled babbling to follow

Blargh. Got too little sleep last night, between my coughing and Mat's, and being awake from 3:30-4:30 this morning. And that's on top of not sleeping enough Sat. night either. I hope that large moccachino will be enough to keep me from pissing off my supervisor by making incredibly stupid tiredness-related mistakes. I'm praying tonight will be better. I'm just glad that I get off early at 4:30pm on Wednesday to take the bus to Rawdon and then I have 4 DAYS OF REST ahead of me!!! Lol being Orthodox has it's advantages with getting to celebrate Christmas twice :P Although I don't think my mom will be going to church on the 7th with me this year as she has apparently decided to leave the church AGAIN. Sigh. Please pray for her. Hopefully Bishop Iriney's visit with her this weekend will go well.

I'm really looking forward to 4 days uninterrupted at my parents place cause I was supposed to spend 3 days there for Christmas and didn't get to as I was dragged to his dad's place in Lavaltrie even though I didn't feel like it instead. After spending a night trying to sleep with both Mat and his daughter in the bed, the daughter kicking and squirming for hours on end, and freezing (yeah his dad likes to save money by keeping the temperature inside the house at 18 degrees Celcius. I already get cold super easily at normal temperatures so at his place I'm constantly huddling under a blanket on the couch with my coat on.) and being bored and sick during the day I swore that was the last time I went there. I didn't tell Mat of course, I was afraid he'd be in a pissy mood if I did.

Oh well there isn't much longer to go now anyways. My feelings concerning that alternate between sad and eager for it to be over with. It's frustrating, I just wish I could explain it to him properly, I've repeated my reasons several times but whenever he askes me to explain further and I try to do so he misunderstands and takes things the wrong way and gets mad. Normally I would just stop trying but for something like this I feel bad leaving him in this situation with no proper understanding. I'll have to talk to Fr. Pau or Bishop Iriney about it.

Mat asked me if it was because of his daughter and I told him no, I just seem to have no patience for spoiled 5-year-olds. That's one of my faults, I was never able to stand my sister for long when she was 4 and I was 16, and gladly moved out once I finished high school that year. Now it's the same with his daughter, it just grates on my nerves so I prefer to just not be there instead of being unhappy and unpleasant.

Ok so I guess that's enough caffeine-fuelled babbling for now. Have a nice day. I'll try to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment