Friday, January 8, 2010

Evening snack: a meatball taste-off

Last night I had a craving for some Swedish meatballs and blueberry waffles. When I pulled the meatballs out of the freezer I noticed there was a bag of italian meatballs there too. I hadn't tried those before so I figured I'd compare them:



The Italian ones are on the left:





The Swedish meatballs are waaaay better than the italian ones.

I spent most of the day lying on the couch recuperating from a mild case of food poisoning that my whole family got after eating at a potluck dinner yesterday. I finally managed some tea and eggos at around 4pm, and just had some reheated oatmeal with vanilla soy milk, sugar, butter & cinnamon, shrimp with creamy seafood sauce and some peas with mayo, kalles & white pepper that my mom made. Eccentric but delicious!

I'm gonna go make some apple pie with the 2 kilos of apples my dad bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment