Friday, January 30, 2009

5 addictions

Taken from Kyriaki, I usually never do these things but I'm bored today.

5 of my addictions:

Internet. I have trouble NOT sitting down in front of the computer first thing when I get home after work in the evenings, and usually don't get other stuff done because of it. And that's on top of spending all day online between calls at work. Although I'm not as bad as I used to be, when I was a teenager I'd spend entire days/nights on the internet on forums, chatting, etc. I'd leave the computer to eat/sleep/shower and that was it lol.

Taking pictures. I take my camera with me everywhere. The most pictures I ever took in a day was about 600, the day I went to the botanical gardens for the first time lol. I filled up my entire 2G memory card.

Dermatillomania, in case you hadn't noticed already looking at a picture of me lol.

Bacon and cheese! I love eating these, in any shape or form, preferably together. Strangely enough I'm Canadian but I don't like what Americans call Canadian bacon as much as real belly bacon itself. For me it's just ham.

Dagwoods.

Like Kyriaki, I tag whoever reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment