Thursday, January 22, 2009

This morning

Nothing special has happened, but in reading a few posts on DC and a blog entry by Isaac I've started to find a certain measure of peace and direction for the moment. It reminds me of Fr. Pau's advice to me, to concentrate on one thing: God, when I am scattered in 5 different directions. Recent changes lately have been taking first place in my mind lately, but I have to remember that although important, it's still secondary to my true purpose, Theosis.

My situation should ideally be more of a help and incentive towards theosis, but at the moment it seems like it's not all it could be, although I'm glad for what it is, I try to remember to thank God for all things. I have to remember to pray, believing.

And actually now that I come to think of it, I've been avoiding mentioning what this huge change in my life is. I guess I'm ready to say what has happened for those of you who haven't guessed already, I've gotten back together with my ex-husband with whom I had been separated from for 2 years. I might post more of that story someday. Part of me still fears that I've made a huge mistake and brought calamity upon my ( or possible future children's) head. But it's too late to worry about that now, I can't change things, all I can do is pray.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment