Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So...

A part of my life has taken a 180 degree turn since New Year's Eve. I don't know what I would have expected to feel about that, but for some reason I seem to feel like this is nothing special, that not all that much has changed, although it's somewhat of a huge thing in reality. I don't know what I'm supposed to feel but I think I should feel more than what I do. At the moment I'm ok with things, but still slightly apprehensive. At the same time I know I shouldn't worry about the future, I can't know what will happen. I just don't want the past to repeat itself. Especially not with kids. If that happened I don't know what I'd do. Although I think the chances of that happening are a lot slimmer now. Sigh. But at the same time I'm happy :)

Am I just deluding myself? I don't know.

Ok I have to stop thinking about this now. It's not like I can call things off at this point. Although I don't think I want to, but maybe I should? I don't know.

Must.

Think.

About.

Something.

Else.

No comments:

Post a Comment