Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More reflecting on my situation

Last night I told one of my friends that I had gotten back together with my ex. His reaction was basically an outraged "You did WHAT!?!?", which is quite understandable considering my reasons for leaving my husband in the first place, if you think about it logically. Although at the same time he can't be 100% objective in this situation considering we dated last summer. So I was thinking about that last night. And then this morning I read this post, and it got me to thinking about how much peace I have with my own situation. I keep thinking to myself that I should be freaking out about this more than I am, but I don't seem to mind being in this situation. I don't know if that can be considered peace, even if it is, I was quite worried about the situation for a few days, so I can't say I was completely unbothered by the whole thing. At the moment we're still living our separate lives, who knows where things will go. I'm considering finding some sort of marriage counselling, but I don't know how doable that is considering Mat's joining the army.

So go my thoughts on my situation for the moment.

2 comments:

  1. God bless you. If you are not freaking out, that is at least, a good thing. Peace and acceptance that all is in God's hands, go together. I'll pray for you!

    Love always,
    C.

    ReplyDelete