Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pictures!!!

Here's the kitchen at Mat's dad's place, we finished painting the walls and ceiling white this weekend. I love how sunny it is there! There's sun all afternoon :D





Here are some scenes of froggy death that were on display at work last week, courtesy of the reception desk and the tracing dept:





Here's Mat sitting in the kitchen at his dad's last weekend after plastering:



And here's a store I noticed one day a few weeks ago, I'm gonna show this to my friend Kris lol:



Here's Mat and one of his mom's dogs, Chloe:



Painting in the livingroom at his dad's place:



The finished product:



Here's the sanctuary at St. Seraphim skete in Rawdon at Nativity:



Here's at New Year's with our usual spell of holiday freezing rain:



And finally, here's my take on "The Blake":

No comments:

Post a Comment