Sunday, February 1, 2009

Weekend Pictures Pt.1

Here's the noodles and cheese I made this week, my favourite lazy food. Just instant ramen with low-fat cheddar grated on top and some white pepper:



Here's the zucchini pizza I made last Wednesday, thinly sliced zucchini fried on low heat with oil and salt till brown and crispy, put on top of a plain tomato pizza I bought at the store:



And the shrimp I fried in some teriyaki sauce to go with:



The Frog Death Saga at work continues:



The note says "Melina (the girl I work with who has the frogs), the stress of my life is making me incapable of continuing my life as a frog" Lolll



My sister and her friend came over on Friday to spend the weekend, here they are in my livingroom yesterday morning:



And Sambuca, being used as a table and not minding in the least lol:



Licorice asking for attention as usual:



Then we got dressed and waited for the bus to go to the Eaton Center:



Then we found a store at the Eaton center that sold soap that looked like food:





Then after wandering around for a while in the mall we sat down in the food court for a break and some nibbles:





And I'll finish posting the rest later cause we're gonna go to the Atwater market and the St. Joseph Oratory now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment