Friday, November 20, 2009

Birthday dinner, cube, dinner, tea and crackers

So last Sunday me and a bunch of friends went to eat at Kam Fung in Chinatown for my birthday, and ended up ordering an insane amount of food lol. Here are Christelle and Stephan:



Tiffany and Emmanuel:



Snake soup, it was very yummy, and half of a pork dumpling:



Here's the peking duck (which was my favourite) and spring rolls:



A delicious fried basket with veggies:



A dish of shrimp and veggies:



Here's the table groaning with food:



A delicious chocolate mousse cake for dessert:



All of us, the last one on the right is Dew:



My fortune:



I didn't take pictures of some of the appetizers, the sweet & sour soup and the pork dumplings in peanut sauce. We were so full we all rolled to the car on the way back lol. And we all took home a jar of leftovers too. Oh and we had warm sake too. I didn't even have room to eat my fortune cookie after that!

Some amazing graffiti near my job, my jaw dropped the first time we drove by it:



Not the black suv in the bottom left corner of this one to get some size comparison:



And a tanning salon with a nice mural nearby:



Here's the five-spice teriyaki chicken I made for Mat tonight, that marinade is delicious:





And my dinner, meatless Shepherd's pie, was delicious too:



And some korean ginger crackers in chocolatey chai tea I had afterwards:





And now I'm beat. I'm off to bed, I have to get up at 6am tomorrow morning for a customer service training from 8am till 4:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment