Monday, April 20, 2009

Christ is Risen!!

Indeed he is risen!! I spent a tiring but beautiful weekend at my parents for Pascha, took a few pictures which are on my dad's camera. I'll ask my sister to send them to me soon. I got a lift there with Mat on Sat. morning since he was going to be in the area to visit his daughter. 3 hours of Liturgy Sat. morning, 4 hours of sleep Sat. afternoon, then another 3 hours of vigil Sat. evening, finished by a meal of cold cuts and other yummy stuff at 11:15pm. Went to bed at around 12:30am, was awake at 8am yesterday. The vespers was only at 2pm, so I had a nice lazy morning with a fried egg and some hot toasted buttered rye bread. I went to the parish hall at 1pm to start preparing, and my parents and sister showed up for the vespers at 2pm. The meal afterwards lasted till about 5:30, after which I got a lift back to Montreal with 2 of the priests and another member of the parish. Spent the evening at home with Mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment