Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Food and a new dog

I hate Aviary. It's reeeeealy slow to use, and confusing, and there's no tutorials on how to crop or resize, so it took me 15 minutes to figure those out. I wanted to try it to see if it would prevent my pictures screwing up like they have been, for some reason when I resize in Paint Shop Pro they get all pixelly and text becomes unreadable, which I don't understand because it only started doing that a few months ago. ARGH.

So here are my pixelly crappy pictures. I can't wait to reinstall Windows on my computer, maybe that will help.

Here's some Ramune:



That I had with my seafood salad on Monday, drenched in Wafu:



And yesterday night it was shrimp in more Wafu (yes I could practically drink the stuff lol)



And some fried plantains:





And then tonight was curry noodles with shrimp:



And some garlic teriyaki stir-fried frozen veggies(sooo yummy! am definitely gonna make this again!):



And a nice cold cup of frothy vanilla soy milk:



And the new dog that my parents are getting. Mat's friend Kevin had to get rid of him cause his new landlord doesn't want dogs. He's half Boxer, half Black Lab, about 10 months old, his name is Rambo. I can't wait to see him on Friday! He's gonna be my mom's birthday surprise lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment